At the forefront of Product Placement Analytics field, Apex Marketing Group has developed key methodologies for analyzing Film & TV promotional partnerships to determine either pre or post production values for Product Placement/Integration partners for select films or televisions programs.
By developing key market analytics for our film & TV clients we are able to provide recommendations and expert consulting related to the best path to achieve the branding objective for either the brand or the production.
Key elements of the Promotional Partners analysis are:
- Analyze and quantify all brand values and impressions for Promotional partners from their exposure related to Promotion campaigns surrounding featured films.
- Conducting necessary research utilizing Apex’s proprietary methodology to determine comparative brand value from aspects in promotional campaigns including;
- In-Store/Retail: Signage in all locations
- Co-branded promotion items or products sold
- In-theater support – promoting the partnership campaign
- Website and social media elements
- External promotions on specific merchant website or via any web advertising platform
- Email blasts to promotional partner’s clients/customers
- Determine pre-production and actual value (post promo campaign)
Key elements of the Product Placement Partners Analysis are:
- Analyze and quantify all brand values and impressions for product placement partners from their exposure related to product integration/placement insertion in featured films or television programs.
- Conducting necessary research utilizing proprietary product placement evaluation to determine comparative brand value.
- Determine pre-production and actual value based on exposure received to date.
- Determine life span value for the brand from the post theatrical release or the broadcast airing.